[Asterisk-Users] Wildcard TDM400P - FXO?

Walt Reed asterisk at linuxguy.com
Tue Feb 17 07:02:59 MST 2004

On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 01:56:28AM -0800, asterisk at sasami.anime.net said:
> On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Sean P. Robertson wrote:
> > Digium tells me that they are getting BETA boards in some time this week for
> > their internal testing.  If everything checks out OK they should be out
> > soon.
>
> Is anything still happening with the FXO boards for TDM400P or is it dead?

I am very interested too. I'm on the cusp of needing to buy additional
FXO ports, and I would MUCH rather have them only take up one slot, and
MUCH rather buy them from Digium rather than use some external VOIP FXO
gateway box which are somewhat problematic. I just don't have the slots
for multiple cards.