[Asterisk-Users] TDM card loses Dial tone

Jeff Roberts listbox at adamsbrothers.com
Mon Feb 16 08:27:09 MST 2004

I have a cordless phone that causes this same thing to happen every time I plug it into a digium fxs port.  I have an old style tdm card and a new one, same results with both.  Don't know what it is about the phone that makes this happen; It works fine plugged into a pots line.  The phone is a uniden 900mhz dss.

-Jeff