[Asterisk-Users] ZapRAS + RADIUS authentication

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Feb 16 14:57:17 MST 2004

I really should have toned down my response before. For whatever reason,
google gives different results to different people. One may only
experience this when they use someone else's computer to do well known
searches. I apparently have good google juice when it comes to linux
related searches. Sometimes other searches take a bit more time to dig
through. I have noticed that some things I search for, the links I want
come right to the top of the list, or at least on the first page.
Yesterday I was on someone else's computer and dug 5 pages deep without
seeing the link I wanted on known exact search terms.

Anyways, happy googling.