[Asterisk-Users] Overhead Paging

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Mon Feb 16 06:22:21 MST 2004

Well, I've made a little progress with this.

In zaptel.conf I set e&m=11 (11 is the channel).
In zapata.conf I set signalling=em_w and usecallerid=no
In extensions.conf I set 311,1,Dial(Zap/11,15)
In the Adtran, I set the port to FXS DPO.

At the beginning of each page, I hear two DTMF "1" tones (the channel
number?), but then I am able to page.  Does anyone know how to get rid
of the DTMF tones?

Thanks,
Michael Welter