[Asterisk-Users] Re: Need to interface to BRIs

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Feb 16 05:54:29 MST 2004

Am Mo, 2004-02-16 um 12.49 schrieb Cees de Groot:
> Klaus-Peter Junghanns  <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com> said:
> >we have a 4 BRI solution for Asterisk, the quadBRI PCI ISDN.
> >
> One thing I'd like to know about this card: Echo Cancellation? I've
> replaced by Fritz!Card PCI by a Diva Server 2M, and the difference is
> remarkable...

Yes, like any zaptel device it supports echo cancelation (in software).

> (OP: there's also a 4BRI from Eicon, IIRC. It'll work with * through
> CAPI, but I'm quite sure that it's a bit more expensive than KP's card
> ;-))

You can get 2 quadBRI PCI for the price of 1 Eicon 4BRI-8M.

best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Straße 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753