[Asterisk-Users] Zhone + call transfer

Kent Williams kent2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Feb 16 04:50:36 MST 2004

After finding a spot to put the Zhone Zplex so that the fan noise
doesn't annoy anyone, I've got everything working to an acceptable level
except for call transfers. No matter what I do the Zhone doesn't seem to
be passing 'flash' key presses on to asterisk, ie whenever I try to
transfer a call, nothing happens. The DTMF tones pressed after the
'flash' key are simply heard over the conversation.
Running asterisk with -vvvc doesn't show anything when trying to
transfer a call which leads me to believe that it has something to do
with the Zhone.

Can anyone confirm that call transfers do in fact work with the Zhone
Zplex? Is there anything obvious that I may have missed?

...and yes, I've added the following to Zapata.conf for the appropriate
channels:
threewaycalling = yes
transfer = yes
cancallforward = yes