[Asterisk-Users] Need to interface to BRIs

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Feb 16 03:44:45 MST 2004

Hi Jim,

i forgot to mention that the drivers do not yet support NI-1, but will
support it in the near future. Until then the only solution for you
will be the Eicon Diva Server 4BRI-8M and chan_capi.

best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Straße 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753