[Asterisk-Users] Music on Hold - Context

AstGrp astgrp at cwkb.com
Sun Feb 15 10:48:48 MST 2004

I was thinking about that... But here is my problem.  We have 6 DID
lines.  We have it set up that all three companies share all lines..
Based off of the DNIS states what AutoAttendant they hit.  So if I were
to specify what channels the played certain MOH.  Then that would mean
Company 1 would have to come over on Channels 1-2 and so on.

Any other thoughts.

-gcc