[Asterisk-Users] Music on Hold - Context

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Sun Feb 15 06:26:58 MST 2004

hi

>I have set up a * box supporting 3 different companies but have some
>questions regarding MOH.  Can MOH support multiple context or classes.
>Reason I ask each company would like to have different MOH sound files.
>Is this possible?

yes, just specify multiple moh classes in musiconhold.conf and use each
moh class for each
company.
example:

company1 => mp3:/var/lib/asterisk/somemoh1
company2 => mp3:/var/lib/asterisk/somemoh2
company3 => mp3:/var/lib/asterisk/somemoh3

and now assign each moh class on your users/ivr/channels...

matteo