[Asterisk-Users] Xlite, GSM, Agent Logins and DTMF

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Sat Feb 14 22:03:28 MST 2004

Hello All,

I have been testing Xlite for use with remote support agents and have run across
a problem. I have Xlite setup to use gsm and rfc8322 (force DTMF inband set to
no in the Xlite config). I have managed to get Xlite working with voicemail
authentication but it won't accept the agents password from agentlogin. I am
also noticing issues with IVR menues. In my three option main menu it will
accept option 2 going to the directory, but not options 1 or 3. Xlite seems to
work correctly with aLaw/uLaw. I also did some testing of the call parking
extension and it would work off and on (mostly not) to transfer to extension 2000.

Using Asterisk 0.7.2

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology