[Asterisk-Users] X100P / Echo / ZTMONITOR CAN2,3, etc.

Jeff Stohl bonethebone1 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 14 20:00:32 MST 2004

I can hear the echo of my own voice as soon as the X100P clicks over to the
POTS line to dial the call so I am positive it is not the end party. There
is no echo between IP calls across country. As suggested by another user,
I've replaced the cabling and tried two seperate POTS lines wired into
seperate jacks.

I spoke with several people in the digium IRC room who had the same problem
and the long and the short of it seemed to be not to use the X100P and
either suck it up and do POTS into a channel bank or go straight PRI into a
T-1.

I just purchased a VoiceTronix 4 port FXO card, I'll report my results on
that front once complete.

Thanks,
Jeff