[Asterisk-Users] RE: Rhino channel bank and aastra PT390 phones

John Bittner john at simlab.net
Sat Feb 14 13:37:12 MST 2004

Hey Dave,

I tried that.. no change. Keep in mind that a regular pots phone works ok.
Only having this issue with aastra PT390 phones. Is there something I am
missing. Is the signaling different with ADSI phones. I have ADSI on in the
zapata.conf

I plug the PT390s into a normal pots line and they work. Anyone ever get
these phone working with asterisk. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

John Bittner
Simlab.net