[Asterisk-Users] channel bank - Adit 600

denzel-infotechs denzel at infotechs.lk
Fri Feb 13 01:44:21 MST 2004

hi!
    I would like to check the apllicability of Adit 600 and Adtran 750 in
converting FXO + FXS to E1/T1 channel to be sent to a * voip box. we r
currently using pleidaes channel bank and it has the problem FXO lines
hanging forever.(Don't disconnect).

Bundle of FXOs are obtained from inhouse PBX.

What I'm looking for is a simple Channel Bank doing,

FXO + FXS(bundle)  <-----> E1/T1
with Answer/Disconnect supervision
Voice Activity Detection.
impedance matching, minimized echo, etc...

Can I achieve the above simple task with Adit600 ? Eventhough it's been
recommended by * h/w guide it looks someting different to a channel bank.
Perhaps someone could pop an Idea on this.

denzel.