[Asterisk-Users] Spanish indications configurationº

dfm pbx at thenetfirm.com
Fri Feb 13 04:17:47 MST 2004

Hi all

We've been using * for a while here in Spain, but some people has told us that they have problems when they type an extension calling to us.
I've been trying to find out what's going on, and it's an issue that only happens with some ISDN and analog calls, not from mobile calls as long as i have observe.
My concern is about the indications.conf Spanish telco lines configuration, Is in the * list any Spanish user that can share this configuration with me
and see if it's ok?? i would really appreciate it.

Diego