[Asterisk-Users] System freeze

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Feb 12 15:34:38 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 12:28, B. J. Bomar wrote:
> I too have seen a couple of system freezes for no apparent reason.  I am *
> on a RH9 box with kernel 2.4.20-28.9.

Without wanting to sound like a RH basher that I normally am, could this
be a RH issue since I haven't noticed(maybe foggy memory) any other
distros mentioned as freezing? RH is known for having their custom
patches to the kernel that may or may not make it to the official tree.
Rarely, but it does happen, one patch could be wrong or broken.