[Asterisk-Users] "Integrated" T1 PRI (voice and data)

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Wed Feb 11 20:08:19 MST 2004

I presently have a T1 with eight voice channels and four data channels.
   Channels 1-4 are data, 16-23 are voice, and 24 is the dchan.

The vendor plugs the T1 into a "Vina Integrator 300" which splits the
data out to a LAN jack.  This device is only capable of a half duplex
LAN connection which isn't very good for VoIP.

I would like to plug the T1 circuit straight into the T100P (bypassing
the Integrator 300).  As I understand it, this interface is capable of
handling both voice and data.

My question is: how do I configure my IP address, netmask, gateway
address and so forth?

Thanks,
Mike