[Asterisk-Users] Cisco ATA 186

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Wed Feb 11 14:43:46 MST 2004

Search the list - there's a detailed answer on it.

I have two of the I1 version (at least that's what they say they are -
ProductId: ATA186I1) and they work with UK spec phones.  All you need to
watch for is that UK phones are three wire and US phones are 2 wire.
Maplin sells an adapter to sort this out (Part no. VD36P).

  Iain

--On Wednesday, February 11, 2004 4:54 pm +0100 Dawid Mielnik