[Asterisk-Users] alert-info and Cisco 7960 phones (6.1)

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Tue Feb 10 15:18:11 MST 2004

In RFC-3261, the Alert-Info header is specified as a URL. When the
Alert-Info header is received, the phone downloads the file from the URL
and plays it as the alternate ring tone. This release does not support any
external ringers. Only the tones and ring patterns that are already
internal to the phone can be selected and played as an alternate ring
tone.

Right around the same area.

bkw