[Asterisk-Users] Vegastream 50 FXO with Asterisk

Kostur, Andre akostur at incognito.com
Tue Feb 10 14:33:34 MST 2004

Well, I've got my Vega 50 Analog able to pick any available analog port for
an outgoing line.

Let's assume we've started with the QuickStart instructions that came with
the Vega:

- First, add a new Planner Group.  Give it a name (say, POTS), set the Lan
to Active.  Set the Cause to 34

- Modify the Inbound_From_LAN Profile
- Remove the Plan that the Quickstart told you to add
- Add a plan for every analog port you want to use
- Set the Src to "IF:99,TEL:8<.*>"
- Set the Dest to "IF:xx,TEL:<1>", replace the 'xx' with the port number of
the analog port
- Set the Group to the POTS group

This will set up the Vega so that if it receives a call of the form
8xxxxxxx, it will pick the first available analog port, and dial xxxxxxx.