[Asterisk-Users] Calls dropping off

Tomica Crnek Tomica.Crnek at span.hr
Tue Feb 10 08:22:34 MST 2004

Last 2 days I have noticed that more and more often calls are just being
dropped. I can't find any logs or anything indicating that something is
wrong. If I do a trace and wait for a call to drop I can only see hangup
and nothing else. Sometimes calls do last for minutes without problem
and sometimes they are dropped after about 30 seconds. Until yesterday
it worked fine. I am using TE410P with 2 E1 connected trunks with h.323,
sip and skinny phones on voip side.