[Asterisk-Users] Callerid detection

listas iPfone listas at ipfone.com.br
Tue Feb 10 09:19:50 MST 2004

Hi All!

I have this problem with callerid detection with my x100p here in brazil., my line have this function and it works with a very cheap aplliance that i have here in the office, here in brazil it is called "detecta".

I think that the caller id info comes in DTMF before the 2 ring of the incoming call, so i think that because asterisk is answering the call in the 1 ring it can´t identify the callerid info.

There is a way to make asterisk wait for the second ring to see if it identifies the callerid info?

I don´t know if my idea is correct, anyone have some sugestion on how to make asterisk identify the callerid here in brazil?

Thanks for all

Miklos