[Asterisk-Users] System freeze

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Tue Feb 10 05:17:28 MST 2004

As I said in my first post, I don't think this is an asterisk problem.

Last night I swapped-out the Netgear NIC card, and things appear to have
settled down (no more event 2 messages).

I really appreciate all the help I received from the list members and Mark.

I'll update tracking bug 963 when I'm satisfied the problem is fixed.

Thanks,
Michael Welter