[Asterisk-Users] Re: Dialing 800 numbers with VOIP

Kris Stark kris at godataflow.com
Mon Feb 9 23:28:05 MST 2004

Matt Lawson wrote on Mon, 09 February 2004 16:55]
>Hmm. Both Voicepulse and Nufone don't seem to be able to dial
>out 800 numbers. Are 800 numbers treated differently somehow?

No difficulty on this end to dial 800 numbers via Voicepulse... I just
don't do so normally - as others stated, I either use IAXTEL or FWD for
that...

On a different note - is something up with the freenum.org enum lookups?
I've had them fail on me lately - or did I miss the boat on some
announcement?  More accurately, I've had them fail on all US numbers...

Kris