[Asterisk-Users] System freeze

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Mon Feb 9 21:53:50 MST 2004

Today I had five system freezes.  After re-examining the log file I see
the following line precedes each freeze:

"Got event 2 (Ring/Answered)"

However, I also get this same message numerous times without a freeze.
Many are followed by "Unable to create channel of type Zap".

This is a single processor Athlon system with two T100P cards.  As far
as I know, there were no calls in progress when the system froze.  There
has been no meetme activity.  There shouldn't have been any inbound call
activity on the new T1 (the TNs haven't been ported yet)--inbound calls
use the POTS lines, outbound the new T1 circuit.  Each T100P has a
separate IRQ.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Mike