[Asterisk-Users] Echo

Jess Magnaye jess at arretni.com
Mon Feb 9 11:31:33 MST 2004

I'm having bad echo between TDM and SIP. There's no echo between TDM-TDM though.  I've seen this post from JTodd:

; Config notes:
;   - in /usr/src/zaptel/Makefile, set KFLAGS+=-DECHO_CAN_MARK2
;   - in /usr/src/zaptel/Makefile, set KFLAGS+=-DAGGRESSIVE_SUPPRESSOR
;
;  I compile with these two echo cancellation flags as it seems they
;   sound better with SIP phones interacting with Zap (analog) devices.

I am not into compiling, so I need to verify if I will just edit the Makefile in /usr/src/zaptel folder and execute "makefw"? or just load ztcfg after modifying the Makefile.

Thanks for the usual promptness. :)   I welcome other ideas to resolve this echo issue.