[Asterisk-Users] System freeze

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Mon Feb 9 09:45:36 MST 2004

I have a Gigabyte K7 motherboard with an Athlon 2400+ processor.  Before
the T1 install I had two T100P cards, one for the channel bank and the
other unused.  This ran perfect for a month.

Last week we installed a new integrated T1 into the unused T100P (to
replace POTS lines and DSL.)  In BIOS, I disabled some unused
peripherals so that each T100P would find its own unique IRQ.

I also installed the updated asterisk, libpri, and zaptel sources.

I have seen two system freezes--one on Friday and one this morning.  The
whole system freezes--no LAN, no phones, no console.  During this
morning's freeze there were no calls in progress.  The logs say nothing.

Has anyone else seen this?  I suspect it isn't an asterisk problem, but
I would appreciate feedback.

Thanks,
Mike