[Asterisk-Users] OS X -- More Specific

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Mon Feb 9 09:20:30 MST 2004

--On Monday, February 9, 2004 8:35 am -0700 Erick Schmidt
<erick at rmsurety.com> wrote:

> When I try to make Asterisk I get the following error:
>
> In file included from aescrypt.c:39:
> aesopt.h:156:22: endian.h: No such file or directory
> aesopt.h:157:24: byteswap.h: No such file or directory
> make: *** [aescrypt.o] Error 1
> powerbk-g4:/build/asterisk-0.7.2 root#

The aes stuff isn't essential for * at the moment so you should be able to
comment it out of the Makefile.

> Some say that zaptel and libpri need to be installed before Asterisk but
> those packages won't install either. I am very new to Asterisk and do not
> know the significance of zaptel or libpri. I am trying to install it on a
> G4 running OS X 10.3.2.

You don't need libpri unless you're running ISDN PRI lines into * - so you
may not need that library.  It's worth getting * going without it first.

You will most likely need zaptel so that build needs to be fixed.  What
sort of errors are you getting?

  Iain