[Asterisk-Users] long delay before asterisk returns 486 busy with sip

Anton Yurchenko phila at dg.net.ua
Mon Feb 9 05:29:53 MST 2004

Hello,

I`ve noticed the following, I`m dialing a number on the PSTN and I see
that PRI signaling returning that this number is unavailable/busy
whatever. this happens almost immediatly, but asterisk send 486 to the
sip phone only in about 10-12 seconds after that. I see the same
behavior for snom and grandstream phones. and this is verivied with
ethereal. I`m running CVS-12/01/03-14:50:57 version. Anybody else see
this happening?

Thanks

--

Anton Yurchenko<phila at dg.net.ua>