[Asterisk-Users] incoming DTMF on a SIP call

Deepakumar JV jvdeepak at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 04:03:45 MST 2004

Hi,

How do i set the DTMF mode for incoming SIP call per context ? Or is there a global config that i can set for all context?

I am haing trouble getting the DTMF tones from a cisco router with rfc2833 mode. when i make a call from 7960G via a 3640 (cisco call manager express) to asterisk to check voicemail, i am unable to key in any number because * does not understand teh DTMF.

I am not sure whether it is a * configuration or cisco configuration.

Any ideas?

Regards
Deepak