[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & Panasonic KXTD - Vonage

Jacques Leisy jacques at leisys.com
Sun Feb 8 12:16:15 MST 2004

Has anybody interfaced an asterisk system with a Panasonic KXTD switch?

I have invested in a few digital phones for my house and would hate to throw
them away.
I'm thinking about interfacing with the KXTD using their voice mail
integration. Only issue is that it is quite difficult to find
any information about their protocol. Is the only solution to use their
inband DTMVF signaling with an FXO card?

2nd question (should I use a separate email?)
I have Vonage service. Is it possible to end the call directly in my
asterisk system rather than in the Motorola V1005?

Thanks

Jacques