[Asterisk-Users] s/asterisk mailinglists/asterisk forum/g ?

Bob Knight bk at minusw.com
Sat Feb 7 13:05:27 MST 2004

Good thing I am unemployed, so I have time to read this list.
Every morning when I suck down my 200 emails from the list, I say to myself,
I am going to implement some filters to help sort all these emails.
But after blasting my way through the email, I am out of time and energy.

Anyone have any filters they use on this list that may help me out.
I have never set up any email filters.
I run on a sun/sparc solaris 9 and use mozilla to read my email.
A linux solution should be easy to get working on solaris.

I know I should just learn how to do this myself, but I am too busy
reading email.

--
Bob Knight
[-w] the work option