[Asterisk-Users] Snom 100 Code Recommendation

Bob Knight bk at minusw.com
Sat Feb 7 12:47:43 MST 2004

Jason Ross wrote:

>G'Day,
>
>I've got a Snom 100 and am running the 2.03o SIP code. Basically I'm
>having DMTF problems no matter what configuration I try. And as yet I
>haven't downgraded it to see if an earlier release makes a difference
>
>Just wondering if anyone can provide some guidance as to what the best
>release of code for this phone may be.

I also have DTMF problems with Snom 200 running 2.03o, but haven't had the
time or desire to dig too deep into it.  I am running p2p with a sip
gateway, so *
is not in the picture and I have never changed code or reconfigured my
gateway.
I guess I have just been waiting for 2.03x release of the day to see if
it gets better.

--
Bob Knight
[-w] the work option