[Asterisk-Users] CVS Changes (NAT-SIP)

AstGrp astgrp at cwkb.com
Fri Feb 6 19:55:52 MST 2004

I was able to resolve this problem, after removing and adding back the
port settings in the firewall.  I changed hardware and IP's.  So I can
only guess that arp table was messed up.  I'm sure rebooting the
firewall would have given me the same result.  But everything has been
working fine since then.

Not sure if this helps.

-gcc