[Asterisk-Users] Fast question on extension matching

T. Chan tommy.chan at utimail.com
Fri Feb 6 16:16:25 MST 2004

Dear Chris,

Thanks for your lesson, it sort of works but not perfect.

I tried

exten => _01163.,1,Application()
exten => _011.,1,Application()

because I want to send Philippines to a different IP address than the rest
of the world, but if I configure that way, even 01163 calls will all go to
the second IP address as per 011.,1,Application(). If I take out the 011.,
then calls WILL go to 01163., if I put the two together it will always go to
011. extension. Any idea please?

Thanks again

TC