[Asterisk-Users] Silencing Background App during touch tone detection

Mark Farver mfarver at ticom.com
Fri Feb 6 15:21:17 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-06 at 14:08, Brian West wrote:
> Post your config and we can see whats up..

Incoming lines are via a FXO card in a CAC channel bank, although we had
same issue with the lines connected to X100P cards.

T1 Channels 1-12 are FXS to the handsets, 13-24 are FXO, only 13 - 16
are connected to POTS lines.
---zaptel.conf---
span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs
fxoks=1-12
fxsls=13-24
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us
---zaptel.conf---

---zapata.conf---
;Example user extension, all are identical
adsi=yes
echocancel=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
signalling=fxo_ks
context=local
group=1

callerid="Internal Extension" <412>
mailbox=12
channel=>12

;Incoming POTS
group=2
adsi=no
echocancel=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=no
signalling=fxs_ls
context=default
rxgain=0
txgain=3

callerid="POTS 1" <345-xxx1>
context=default
channel=>13

callerid="POTS 2" <345-xxx2>
context=default
channel=>14

callerid="POTS 3" <345-xxx3>
context=default
channel=>15

callerid="POTS 4" <345-xxx4>
context=default
channel=>16

group=4
channel=>17-20

--extensions.conf--
[default]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,DigitTimeout,15
exten => s,3,ResponseTimeout,30
exten => s,4,Wait(1)
; "Please enter extension, or if you do not know extension
; a directory will follow"
exten => s,5,Background(ticom-intro)
exten => s,6,Wait(3)
exten => s,7,Background(user-1-name)
exten => s,8,Background(user-2-name)
exten => s,9,Background(user-3-name)
exten => s,10,Background(user-4-name)
exten => s,11,Background(user-5-name)
exten => s,12,Background(user-6-name)
exten => s,13,Background(user-7-name)

; Example user extension
exten => 10,1,Dial(Zap/12,15,t)
exten => 10,2,Voicemail2(u10)
exten => 10,3,Hangup
exten => 10,102,Voicemail2(b10)
exten => 10,103,Hangup

[local]
;everything else is pretty much straight from the demo
--extensions.conf--