[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 0.7.2 RPMS Updated

Fran Boon flavour at partyvibe.com
Fri Feb 6 09:52:14 MST 2004

Brian West wrote:
> Is someone going to do the v1-0-stable RPMS?
> Not sure if anyone knows that it was branched yet or not.  Everyone was
> jumping up and down and chanting BRANCH BRANCH BRANCH....

I don't think that we've reached 1.0 stable, though, have we?
branching is an essential precursor in order to allow stablisation of
the current featureset to happen in a different space to the addition of
new features.
Personally I welcome this - both branch & HEAD should benefit :)
However, I think it's too early for RPMS of a snapshot of this branch of
CVS ;)

> It finally happened and nobody says a word haha.. :)

I didn't see any announcement ;)

My word: "Thankyou" :)