[Asterisk-Users] Fax with wildcards

cts4 TVaught at ColeTechnical.com
Fri Feb 6 05:51:08 MST 2004

Hi Thomas,
   I think you'll probably need a dedicated fax board to do this. Commetrex
in Atlanta has a very nice solution. Check it out at www.commetrex.com. Also
Natural MicroSystems, BrookTrout and Eichon all have very capable fax
boards. I have been developing voice and fax applications with these boards
for over 10 years. If you need any help selecting or coding, just let me
know. You can email me directly at Tvaught at ColeTechnical.com

Terry