[Asterisk-Users] chan_sccp: incoming calls on multiple lines

Vic Cross vicc at veejoe.com.au
Fri Feb 6 05:43:52 MST 2004

Sorry folks (I know it's annoying when people reply to their own posts)...

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, Vic Cross wrote:
<snip my note about incoming calls on multiple lines>

I just wanted to advise that I've done my patch to chan_sccp to provide
this behaviour -- when a call comes in on any line, not just the
'selected' line, taking the phone off-hook answers the call.  It also does
not change the selection status of the lines (the line that was selected
before stays selected).

The patch does not change the behaviour of things getting messed up when a
second call comes in while the phone is already off-hook (well, at least
it's broken on my phone).  I guess this is related to the fact that
device-initiated call control (Hold, Call Forward, Conference, etc) is not
yet implemented.  One thing at a time, I'm still new to hacking Asterisk!
:)

If anyone is interested, please let me know.  I'll lodge it in the Mantis
for chan_sccp if we like it.

Hoo-roo,
Vic Cross