[Asterisk-Users] Re: ISDN update

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Fri Feb 6 01:58:36 MST 2004

Klaus-Peter Junghanns <asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com> said:
>bristuff 0.0.2rc7 is available now too. Including a zaptel driver
>for the HFC-S PCI A based ISDN cards (with echo cancelation, TE and
>NT mode).

If I followed this a bit and understood it correctly, with e.g. the quad
BRI card it will be possible to put * between the NT1's and an existing
ISDN PBX? This would be a great way of supplementing the functionality
of existing PBXes!

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,