[Asterisk-Users] simple test setup

Sean Cheesman scheesman at macarthur-group.com
Thu Feb 5 19:12:26 MST 2004

Notice he did indicate he installed from the rpm's, so he's not using
the source.  But I agree on the lazy part!  There are tons of resources
available.  Try http://www.voip-info.org and look at the config file
section.  Then try to create what you need (they're not hard for
proof-of-concept work).  Worst case, download the asterisk source and
just do a make config.  That'll create your configs for you.

Should the rpm's at least install the *.conf.sample files?  Just a
thought....