[Asterisk-Users] Voiceglo questions

Cameron Palmer palmerc at gfo.seagate.com
Thu Feb 5 17:31:23 MST 2004

I cannot recommend using Voiceglo for a business. Unless ringing and DTMF
start working in a sensible way. Call quality has been reasonable.

If you ignore that I would recommend:
g729 licenses for Asterisk
Broadband? Are you going to QoS to the broadband connection? How broad is
your broadband?

It is very likely that some customers will notice you are on a VoIP
system, because call quality with Voiceglo is very similar to a
cellular phone. I would plan to test call quality with Voiceglo in a
production situation quite thoroughly.

cameron.