[Asterisk-Users] RE: Apple OS-X

Charles Hatchette chatchette at generalcare.com
Thu Feb 5 17:00:14 MST 2004

If you're serious about Apple and Linux and Asterisk, Kai Staats might be
worth talking to. He runs an Apple shop and has done some work in this area.
Below is my e-mail from some time back, along with his reply...
Charlie Hatchette

PS: We did NOT end up using Apple hardware, though TerraSoft probably would
have done a nice job, if had we gone in that direction.

Kai Staats [mailto:kstaats at terrasoftsolutions.com]