[Asterisk-Users] OT Asterisk Sales Questions (Not for Asterisk itself)

arohde at comcast.net arohde at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 15:57:59 MST 2004

I have a few questions, and I'm hoping all of you nice people have an answer and can share the info.
I don't need exact numbers, just asking for general info like yes, no, not as good  as expected, etc.

Has/is anyone selling Asterisk commercially? And is it successful or a flop?

Has anyone sold an Asterisk box branded as something other than as an Asterisk box? And was it successful or a flop? (example: XYZ, Inc PBX)

You can just e-mail me directly at arohde at comcast.net

Rohde