[Asterisk-Users] sementation fault with mpg123

john jharragi at mw.k12.ny.us
Thu Feb 5 09:31:33 MST 2004

>> I'm still getting a sementation fault with mpg123.
>Ah, adventures in the pubic school system.

Funny you should mention this... there is a large Hasidic community in our
town. The boys refused to ride in busses driven by women. Eventually a
separate school district was created (from the one I work in). Of course it
is illegal but continues to exist while perpetually tied up in court. So it
is the only segregated public school in the country.

>Can you give us a 'bt full' at this point?

Core was generated by `asterisk -vvvfg'.
#0  0x0805781d in ?? ()
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x0805781d in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x41c1cf8f in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x41c2d8ce in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#3  0x41c28655 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#4  0x41c22410 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#5  0x08051790 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#6  0x41c1ee62 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#7  0x4002d484 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.

Now the plot thickens... I have several * boxes - only two run moh. One has
been having these troubles (zenon on RH9 - crashes every day or so) the
other runs pretty good (p4 on RH8 - crashes less than once a month). The
machines not using moh never crash these are running RH9.
Last night I just upgraded the RH8 to RH9 and ran up2date (and rebuilt *, of
course) and it is now unstable like the other box... crapping on 'Ouch ...
error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe'.

John

This e-mail was scanned and found clean by Monroe-Woodbury's Antivirus.