[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + oh323 docs ?

Low, Adam ALow at Prioritytelecom.com
Thu Feb 5 05:23:17 MST 2004

Does anyone have any documentation on Asterisk + oh323, I am trying to allow a H323 peer to send me calls that I want to push out to SIP phones but am having trouble passing the digits dialed from the oh323 peer and dialing those digits onto a SIP client.

Any docs much appreciated or even better working extensions.conf

Rgds,
Adam

********* DISCLAIMER *********

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person