AW: [Asterisk-Users] Data call transfer

Thomas Haeger asterisk-mailing at beronet.com
Thu Feb 5 02:37:08 MST 2004

Hi Tomica,

i had the same problem and here is the solution from Maik Schmitt:

exten => _X.,1,GotoIf,"$[${CALLTYPE} = DIGITAL]?50:100"
exten => _X.,50,Dial(Zap/g3d/${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,100,Dial(Zap/g3/${EXTEN})

But maybe the dataendpoint would never be reached, and so can try out this:

go to bugs.digium.com and look at bug number "0000960" at "libpri" project

Regards,

Thomas.