[Asterisk-Users] help *** newbie

Martin Klozik klozik at thenet.ch
Thu Feb 5 00:36:12 MST 2004

You have not described your hardware configuration. Zapata.conf is in
general used for Digium cards. If you have not such card you can just say

noload => chan_zap.so

in your /etc/asterisk/modules.conf

You can obtain more information about asterisk configuration from next sources:

a) http://www.digium.com/handbook-draft.pdf
b) http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk (and other asterisk
links)
c) http://asterisk.sohoskyway.net/Asterisk_Doc/current/docs-html/book1.html