[Asterisk-Users] Music on hold inside of an agi script while processing programs in background

Matthew B Marlowe matthew at mmarlowe.com
Wed Feb 4 21:49:51 MST 2004

Ok, thanks.  I'll add that at the top.  Although without adding that it
seemed to work fine and then when my next sound file came in it
automatically turned the music on hold off although I assume I should
probably initiate a set music off before starting with the next voice
file.

Thanks for your help.  I can now continue work with my script. :)