[Asterisk-Users] Re: Boards falling out...

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Feb 4 11:27:41 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 12:12, Colin Anderson wrote:
> I have used hot glue for many years with no problems. Decent adhesion, but
> can be picked off if ness. I showed this to a systems integrator that had
> problems with shipping PC's upside down and boards would become unseated. He
> used this on thousands of systems and the problem was eliminated.

Hmm, sounds like something the Digium resellers could do. I can see the
commercial now....

<cheesy announcer voice>
Is your access to <insert local emergency number> important to you. Do
you want to not have to go looking for your tools in the middle of an
emergency. For the low low cost of $29.99, we will throw in a hot glue
gun and 3 sticks of glue to solve all those earthquake related failures.
</cheesy announcer voice>