[Asterisk-Users] Do you Linux softphone..

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Wed Feb 4 11:25:52 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 17:36, Chris Tooley wrote:
> Would be great if I could actually download it.  It looks nice, does it
> work?

Well after a few false starts, I've got as far as:-
it registers with * and can make calls, but for some reason doesn't
accept calls. I'll have to check configs.

On Mandrake and maybe others it looks for it's modules in the wrong
place but this fix works:-

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/zultys/kylix3/bin softphone

I've found it easier to edit the config file directly than use  the menu
system all the time.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>